Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

My Life

So This Is My Life. Let's Start When I Was 3. When I Was 3 One Time I Was On A Char That Was Green And I Was Sleeping And I Just Opened My Eyes And I Did It RELLEY FAST!!!! And I Don't Know How. Now Let's Go To When I Was 4. So I Was At Kinder Garden And Kinder Garden Was SO FUN!!!! Let's Move On To When I Was 5 The First Time At School. So At My First Day At School The Techer Said Jonte To Be My Bud. Now Let's Go To When I Was 6. So I Was 6 And I Was In Miss Ryins Class. Now When I Was 7 In 2018 Geting Close To Now. I Was In Miss Ryins Class To. Now When I Was 8 Wich Is Riet Now So This Is The End Maybe Next Year I Could Do It Bye Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hakeem!! I really like this blog post because it is sort of like a flip book. Next time you could try and do it since you were 1. Is the a true story? Was this fun to write? Bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about