Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

My Work This Year.

So On Prototec I Yous A Secret BUT I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I Got A Little Bit Crazy. But When I Do Times Tables I'm Not Very Good At It Because I Only Do Plus And Takeaway Well I'm Not Very Good At Divide To Because I Have Never Tried Doing Divide. On Shepperd's Software It's Fun It's Fun My Faveret Game On It Is The Dino One And Math Man. Something I Have Been Doing As A Group Is Ading Ones And Tens And Subtrackding Ones And Tens I Yous A Secret For That To BUT STLL I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I Got A Little Bit Crazy Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about